First off, I would like to say that I finally found my camera!!! Actually, Tiff found it last week and I was going crazy looking for it when all along it was in my parents' headboard cabinet. Whoops, forgot to check that out!
Monday: Premiere of Jon & Kate Plus 8 new season! It was so sad! :(
Tuesday: Went to hunter for my LAST final: Geography & print some stuff out. Went to the EBoard meeting to discuss future meetings and upcoming events such as Game Day. The forecast said it was suppose to rain on Friday, which is the scheduled day, so we made a rain day just in case if the weather did turn out bummy.
Wednesday: Summer registration at BMCC. That shxt was so complicated and it pissed me off so much. They made it so much more technical than how it was last time...making us go to 500 different rooms and run and wait in long ass lines. But on the brighter side, Ash, Carla, Diana, Nada & I are all in the same class!!! Bad news though, its 8am, which means waking up at 5am 4 days a week. YAY! I can't wait! -_- It was also Jamie's Nursing Graduation but I couldn't go! Sucks, I wish I was there. But anyway, CONGRATS JAMIE!!! I'm so proud of you :)
Thursday: Read a lot! Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. It's sooooooo good!!!! I'm not done yet, but I'm anxious to finish it.
Friday: Game Day was scheduled for today, however, we postponed it to the next day, Saturday, although it did NOT even rain! Gloomy and cloudy, yes, but NO rain! -_- The forecast lied.
Saturday: GAME DAY & Tiff came along! Woke up 7ish, read a little of Multiple Blessings (Jon & Kate Plus 8 book), went back to sleep. Woke up at 9ish, took a shower, and got ready. Took a while though because I was running around my house trying to find banigs and napkins. lol. I left my house 11:30. Went to the store to buy 5 containers of mixed fresh fruit and 2 bottles of soda, then bought 2 metro cards, 1 for me, 1 for Tiff. Took the bus and train, then met up with Franklin at Union Turnpike. We took the bus from there to Cunningham Park. We got there around 12:30ish. I was surprised to see how much food we had! I was getting worried people wouldn't contribute, but we had plentiful! That made me so happy! :) We played basketball, football, baseball, went on the swings, played with Eimeeh's nephew Bry who is soooo adorable, played cards, ate, and ate, and ate, and chatted. It was fun! I wish some people came though :( But its ok, they had work and other plans already, so I understand. Actually, A LOT of people showed up, more than I expected! We went home around 7ish. Red dropped me, Tiff, and Franklin by the E train. Thank you Red!! :) All in all, it was a beautiful day, and I was surrounded by good friends. What more could I have asked for?
POTD: Dress made out of the pages from a phonebook. It's actually really pretty, I wouldn't mind wearing it. lol.
QOTD: "Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends." >Unknown
SOTD: Pole In My Basement-Bow Wow
VOTD: I won't be doing this every time I blog, but this video is so funny I had to add it to this entry. Gotta love Family Guy! .x3.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Game Day/Rain Day
Posted by Joanna at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment