I'm really upset and mad about myself. Friday, I felt really blah, probably because I was filling out a NC form...yet again, but for myth class this time. -_- I hate doing that, and I feel really bad especially for my parents who are paying for my tuition, and here I am not doing well. Other than that class being way too difficult with a hard and boring professor, I blame myself for everything and I take responsibility for my academic performance. I don't understand why I do what I do, knowing that it can hurt my education. I really hate that about me. Sometimes I wish I can start all over with a clean slate, but without going backwards. Unfortunately, that's inevitable. I really need to focus and take a moment to get myself together. I'm just glad the semester is almost over. I ended that day with a green apple bubble tea from Quickley's, while Nico & Vargas drank taro.
I was way too tired to write a blog yesterday being that I only slept for 2 hours, cramming for an anatomy test that was given so unfairly!! >:o Ash and I missed the last class because of the POH show, but our professor allowed us to make up the exam. Much to our surprise, it was very unfair! Usually our tests have 60-80 questions. So, tell me why he takes the original exam, rips off one page, gives one to me, then another page for Ash. ONE PAGE with 17 questions! Like wtf is that about?! And what's even worse is that the questions on the page are all from one subsection of the nervous system. So if you don't know one question, you won't know the rest. If he would have given us the WHOLE test, covering ALL of the nervous system---not just one subtopic, I definitely would have done much better. But no! *Note to self: never take a saturday class again!
After class, I went to drop some clothes off my sister's job because she was going out later and then I went home. At the train station, I saw this cute old asian man, probably mid 50s or so, singing opera. Yo, I seriously thought it was some white dude singing, but he was so good! The people on the train kept clapping for him. He definately could have joined Paul Potts and sang for the queen too! On the train, I also saw this ghetto guy with the LONGESTTTTTTTTT nails I have ever seen on a guy. SO GROSS! I see acrylic nails in the salon shorter than his. Ugh...totally not cute. Anyway, I went home, watched tv then slept because I was oober tired. It was midnight already, so before I slept, I greeted my mommy Happy Mother's Day & gave her a hug and a kiss & then gave her a gift from her 3 daughters: a cute outfit, some blouses and other stuff! :)
I fell asleep in the guestroom in my basement because it's nice and cool down there. My mom woke me up to get ready for church and I was afraid that she would pull off the blanket and see my tat. Good thing she didn't. I wore my longsleeved cardigan to church so I was good. lol. I really wish I can show my parents and not hide it anymore without them getting a little upset. But my idea is telling them I got a tat with my ateh on my birthday as a birthday gift from her...that way, maybe my parents won't get mad at me. lol...let's just hope so.
After mass, we went to eat at this Japanese restaurant and steak house at Valley Stream called Inatome. It was a hibachi restaurant, madd pretty inside, and the food was fulfilling and tasty. I ate a cali roll, soup, and salad for appetizers, chicken and fillet mignon steak with vegetables and fried rice and some shrimp for my main entree, and green tea ice cream for dessert. They gave huge portions, and I was full by the time I finished my appetizers..I ended up bringing a lot of food home. The place is really nice and the servers there are friendly. They gave all the mothers a flower and the hibachi chefs served the mothers first too. After that we went home. I have the itis right now and I feel really sleepy and lazy. I think I'm gonna take a nap then get started with my English final project.
Happy Mother's Day to my mommy & to all the hardworking mothers out there! I love you mommy! .x3.
Thank God it's not raining anymore. The forecast says it'll be a beautiful week. Yay!
POTD: I just thought this was a really cool ad.
QOTD: "No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you---life." >Unknown
SOTD: A Song For Mama-Boys II Men
*Bonus: Only cause this kid is just too cute and he can sing; he's only 14 too!*
Boyfriend #2-Pleasure P sung by Jordan Grizzle
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Laziness gets the best of me
Posted by Joanna at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment