WHAT THE HELL?!?! I NEED MY CAMERA FOR TOMORROW'S POH SHOW AND I CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! I basically tore my whole room apart looking for it. I looked in my drawers, behind & under my bed, in all my bags, in between & underneath my living room couches, basically every nook and cranny. I can not find it, and I'm afraid that it may have fallen off my dresser and into the garbage which sits beside it. Please God, don't let that be true. Last photo album I uploaded was Nico's Birthday...about a month ago. Gosh, IDK where it could be! I've been praying to find it for like ever...I'm guessing my message wasn't delivered to God yet.
Today around 10ish in the morning, my bff, Michelle, came over my house. We went to get our eyebrows threaded at Beena's. Then we went to her house to drop off her books, play with Curly & Pumpkin (her dogs), and watch Jerry Springer. We got hungry so we went to eat pizza. Then I went back home to change my clothes to go out later while she went to her bf Zach's house.
I went to Hunter and saw Vargas & Nelsy. I said hi & bye because I had to dip and meet Tricia at Urban Outfitters. I was tryin to find some tights to wear under my shorts for the POH show, but the ones they had at 59th weren't that great. So, we went to Union Square and looked around Forever 21 & DSW, but I found nothing. I finally found these black lace crochet argyle style tights. I was debating on getting purple or black but I settled for black since it was safe (purple was just too out there). I was still kind of iffy about it because the shorts I have are really really really short...they're basically like booty shorts. -_- IDK. We'll see how it looks when everything is put together. Anyway, after buying them, Trish & I were still soaking wet from walking to UO. We decided to dry off at Red Mango & we shared an original with Capt'n Crunch, mochi & strawberries. YUM! After that, we both went home. On the way home, waiting for the train, I saw this cute old little couple (who, btw, were so stylish) waiting for the F train. It was taking forever for it to come so a crowd started to form. When the train finally got here, I managed to find a seat, right next to the little old woman. I realized that her husband was standing so I offered him my seat. We went back and forth saying, "Oh no, you can sit. I don't mind." The old man insisted I sit, so I just sat down. I felt bad though. His wife said thank you though for offering him a seat. When their stop finally came, the cute little old couple said thank you again and waved a goodbye to me. HOW CUTE! I like old people. They remind me of little toddlers...physically aged, but as sweet and innocent as ever. However, there are bitter nasty feisty old people out there who like to strike up a verbal fight with anyone. Yeah, I don't like those. Anyway, when I got home, I helped my mom make Toron for the POH show tomorrow. Then I did laundry & cleaned my room hoping to find my MIA camera! Seriously, I think I have bad luck with cameras. My 1st digital camera got stolen during prom! Yes, I said PROM! UGH! Story of my life...
Tomorrow is raining...again. YUCK! I can't wait though...I'm bringing Trish, Mish & Tiff to Jollibee (Tiff's & Michelle's 1st time there! How exciting!). After that, we're all gonna go to Brookdale so I can help out and set up stuff...food, decorations, etc.
But right now, I'm gonna continue trying to find my camera. PLEASE GOD LET ME FIND IT! My parents will kill me if they found out the camera is gone.
Anyways, I wish everyone Goodluck for tomorrow's show! Everyone has been working really hard for this day & I know it'll pay off. Break a leg everyone!
POTD: I want to grow old with someone I love one day...
QOTD: "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." >Elbert Hubbard
SOTD: Don't Change-Musiq Soulchild
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Things get lost when you need it the most
Posted by Joanna at 12:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment