I didn't end up going to my myth class because according to Neekz he said, "what's the point if we're doing no credit?" I can agree but I still felt guilty I skipped it. I made him pinky promise that we have to go to the rest of the classes though.
Marifelle, Neekz, Martine & I went to Elmhurst to buy bubble tea at Quickley's. I ordered a Peach Milk Tea but apparently I had to say I wanted bubbles in it. I thought it automatically came with tapioca, but I guess not. So I saved that one for Tiff and bought another one with tapioca for myself, and this time I showed my student ID for discount. lol. I was still hungry (because I didn't eat anything the whole day) so we went to this bakery not far from Quickley's. I bought cheese bread and 2 packs of other bread for my family. It is soooooooo good. The bread is so soft. We went to the mall after because we had to use the bathroom. Then Martine bought empanadas from Mama's Empanadas. She let me try it & its really good too! We were on our way home already, Marifelle went to her bus stop while me, Martine & Neekz were heading towards the trains. We bumped into Jem and we ended up going back to the mall to roam around. lol. While Jem was paying for something, we were looking at the boxer briefs section at Macy's. I really wanna try wearing one. lol. It looks cool. I saw this really pretty one. It was like a coral-ish & grey one and it looked small enough to fit me but the crotch part...yeah...you can't do anything bout that. lol. It looked cute though!
When I got home, I caught a glimpse of Adam singing on American Idol. He is so beautiful! lol. He looks cute with black eyeliner and his hair looks fierce. I then proceeded to figure out what classes to take. I was panicking and going crazy because I thought I register tomorrow when I actually register on the 12th. lol. And on top of that..my ateh IMs me and tells me her bday present to me is a tattoo..but I have to get it tomorrow. -_- I dont even know what to get! So yeah..I couldn't think straight because of I was thinking of school and a tattoo and other shxt.
Oh! Funny story! So Tiff fell asleep on my bed and I'm listening to music and singing along. I start singing, but when I stopped, I hear Tiff finish the verse in her sleep. And then I bust out laughing and she wakes by my loud laugh and says, "what, what happened?!" Completely oblivious to what she just did. lol. Then she falls right back asleep. The song was We Need A Resolution by Aaliyah and Timbaland. I sang "freaky freaky me and you" and Tiff replied "or is it gonna be who blame who" LMAO. Wow. So funny & cute.
My ateh is nice, she just IMd me and asked me if I wanted anything to eat because she's at a diner right now with her coworkers. I said just give me her leftovers, but then she says, "OMG THEY HAVE DISCO FRIES!" and I replied "OMG ORDER THAT SHXT!" lol.
It's raining this whole week. Gross. And I have a nerves test for anatomy this saturday. =[
POTD: I thought this was cute and funny.
QOTD: "It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." >Unknown
SOTD: Me, Myself & I-Beyonce
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
A lot on my mind
Posted by Joanna at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment