Yes indeedy. I didn't end up wearing what I intended to wear..shorts, UO tights, converses & my POH shirt. Instead, I wore black flats, UO tights, and a purple bubble dress. Totally opposite style from my initial outfit I had planned...from punk to dressy/vintage. I HATED my outfit that day! It reminded me of an old lady outfit or in Franklin's words, a "funeral" outfit. lol. I felt really self conscious. And, I had to wear my POH shirt on top of my dress. BIG fashion no-no! I looked like a hott mess. =[ I should have stuck with my punk outfit. Whatevs. I still enjoyed my day. Too bad I didn't have my camera to capture the moments! =[ But, good thing many people brought their cameras and took pics.
My Saturday started with eating lunch at Jollibee with Tiff & Michelle. After we ate our delicious meals, we headed to Brookdale to help set up for the POH show. I was in the food crew and helping decorate the lobby area. Unfortunately, a balloon popped in my face and I had a mini heart attack..so I let Diana finish placing the balloons on the walls. I hate balloons..and rubberbands...anything that can basically pop or flick you in the face. It's a little phobia I have. It was also Freddie's birthday that day! Jason brought cupcakes so we got a candle from Diana, stuck it on the red velvet cupcake, lit it & sang him Happy Birthday! We have a video of it on Jason's camera which will probably be on facebook soon. Anyway, Tricia and Gi came too and I saw Rowan! I haven't seen him in years so it was nice seeing him there. Overall, the show started on time and ended on time. Not bad!! I love all of the performances. There were a great variety and very entertaining too. Gi had work the next day so I had to immediately leave right after cleaning up. =[ That means no chillin with friends after and celebrating the success of the show. She pissed me the hell off though cause she apparently thinks that I wasn't cleaning and I was just standing on stage. Well guess what?! Why don't you run a fxckn show and then define what cleaning means after you have one?! Bxtch. So, don't tell me what I was or wasn't doing. And who the hell told you to fxckn wait for me. Just because you have work doesn't mean you have to run everyone else's schedule just so you can make yours convenient. That bxtch is lucky I didn't blow up her spot that she isn't going to college anymore...dropout! We got in a fight after..and I'm still fighting with her now. UGH! She pisses me off so much! Anyway...despite that bxtch fit I had I really did enjoy the show and having my 2 bffs & my best sister Tiffany there with me & trying to make me laugh when I cried from fighting with this bitch was even better. I know I can always count on them..and only them. My dad picked us up from Brookdale. Since we didn't get to eat after the show with my friends, we bought dumplings at China Town and we ate it on the way home.
Other than the successful POH show, there was another success for the Filipino community too! Manny Pacquiao decked Ricky Hatton so bad it only took him 2 rounds to knock him out. Here are the videos. I'm not sure if youtube might take it out for copyright infringement but here they are.
The bxtch is home and I don't want to hear her voice so I'm gonna end this blog. She just asked me if I wanted Chinese food. We had fxckn Chinese food like 3 days in a row. I'll pass.
POTD: Fruit art!
QOTD: "Blood is just red sweat." >Enson Inoue
SOTD: Untitled Reggae-Jason Castillo (My friend :) Suscribe to his youtube!)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
POH show & Pacquiao fight all in one night?!
Posted by Joanna at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment