THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recap of my busy week

I haven't blogged since Mother's Day so there's a lot to cover. Anyway, so much has happened so I know I'm gonna forget some stuff.

Monday: I can't remember much...only about worrying about my schedule for Fall.

Tuesday: I had to register for my classes for the Fall semester of 2009. I'm surprised I got all the classes I wanted and plus I have tuesdays and fridays off so that's good. On my way home I saw my friend LaVonna on the bus. I heard her whisper my name on the bus and I looked up and saw her! I was sooo happy because I haven't seen her since my highschool graduation of 2007! I miss her sooo much & I'm glad we exchanged our cell numbers so we can keep in touch.

Wednesday: I slept all day and did my English final project.

Thursday: Hmmm 1st of all Happy Birthday to my nephew John John & my friend Jerome! :) Ok so I was running late for my English class..but good thing I got there in time. Diana gave me an Angels & Demon's book and Ling gave me cupcakes! They were yummy..I only ate one though I still have 4 left. lol. Thanks for writing "hoe-bag, "Hoanna," and "Franc-ho" all over the friggen box, LING! lol. It's displayed in my fridge and my mother saw it when she was cooking dinner, and said "oh my god anak, who wrote this to you?!" LOL. It's okay, I appreciate it. Thanks. lol. Then after class Franklin gave me a Jon & Kate plus 8 book. They're too cute. Marifelle, Ash, Carla & Dun wrote a card for me. Thanks guys, I read it and it was really funny and touching.x3. Then me and Franklin decided last minute to go to Momofuku. It was a last minute thing so only a few people came: Franklin, Nelson, Diana, Vargas, Nico, Marifelle, and Dun. After my geog class, we all went to Momofoku but we had to hurry because they were closing at 5 for a private event. On the train ride..Nico thought it be funny if they sang Happy Birthday to me...aloud...in the train. LOL. yeah...good thing they stopped cause people started looking. lol. After that, this random lady said happy birthday to me as she got off her stop. lol. We got to Momofuku and Franklin bought me a Dulce de Leche cake. Thank you so much Franklin! You really didn't have to! After that we went to Artichoke for pizza. I bought 6 slices, 3 artichoke & 3 margarita. I had the artichoke and it was tasty. We met Tricia there and then we bounced to go home. It was really hard carrying that huge ass box of pizza. lol. Thanks Nico for holding it for me! :) And I enjoy the drawing and the message you wrote on the box. lol. So as we were waiting for the train, we all decided to go to my house. Franklin & Marifelle couldn't tag along but I wish they did! :( So first we went to Nelson's house to get some games and stuff to bring to my house because there's nothing to do in my house...it's really boring. Nelson shows us baby pics of him. lol. So cute!! Nelson wanted to bring firecrackers and I ACCIDENTALLY said, "yeah sure, I have a dick." LMFAOOOOOOO! YEAH I MEANT DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diana was on the couch...resting and when she heard what I said, we both started DYING of laughter!!!!!!!!! It was really funny because Nelson didn't even realize what I had just said. lol. He just sounded so excited to use firecrackers. lol. Yeah...that was soo wrongly stated. lmao. My bad! Anyways, we then headed to the car..and realize the battery is dead. lol. Womp womp! Good thing his neighbor was there to jump it. It was scary to ride in the highway though because we were driving slower than usual. I was really sad because Diana couldn't come!!! :( I miss her soo much! Wacksauce. I didnt feel complete! :( So we got to my house, and my other bff Pree came over. We all played 2 games of Cranium...lol. That was really fun & funny especially when my ateh had to draw a lifeguard but she drew a "creative cat." lmaooo! sooo funny...and she was so serious about it too. LOL. We were all dying of laughter. HAHAHA!! Okay anyway, my mom made turon and we ate some...and finished the pizza I brought from Artichoke. It was time to leave and Nelson's car wouldn't work again. So me, Vargas, & Nico had to push Nelsy's car out of my driveway in the rain...that was fun. lol. I always wanted to do that. lol. I was running all over my house trying to find tools like a flat head screw driver..and jumper cables...lol. I didn't even know how those looked like. My dad couldn't help me cause he was at work. I felt bad..I felt like I caused Nelson's car to break down. But, Nico called his dad to pick him up and bring jumper cables for Nelson's car. He finally came, and it worked. That was good. Tricia slept over my house. Anyway, my day was really fun and interesting. I really appreciate every single person who greeted me through texts, IMs, emails, phone calls, and facebook. I appreciate the people who spent my bday with me. I appreciate the cards, gifts, food, hugs, and kisses from everyone. I appreciate my family and my friends. I am really really thankful for this day from the bottom of heart. I really love you all so so so so much. And last but not least, I thank God for making me live an extra year.

Friday: I went to school to go the the Epsilon Sigma Phi meet and greet thingy. It was fun and interesting. After that, I waited for Jason to get out of class. We went to Yogurtland and Jason bought me yogurt! I had strawberry tart, mochi, strawberries, and captain crunch, while jason had 3 diff flavors of yogurt and a lot of fruits. The total was like $11 something..yeah..the majority of that price was for me..lol. I had a huge cup. lol. Thanks Jason! After that, we decided to visit Diana at her job. Me and Jason ate sushi & we just walked around and frequently went to Diana to talk to her about random stuff...like how hott it was in there & how there's maddd tourists who spoke funny and who crowded around her job waiting for the Top of the Rock tour. I went home around 6ish. Paris (ateh's bf) was over my house. Chilled on the deck..then I went upstairs cause I was madd tired. I took a nap and I woke up from my ateh crying and screaming up the stairs, apparently she had a fight with my mom. Funny, because me and my sisters are fighting with both of our parents because of some stupid petty shxt. Ugh...they piss me off. Anyway, I had to study for my stupid anatomy final..so me and Ash cammed and we gave up so we slept around 3 ish in the morning.

Saturday/Sunday: Woke up early to get to BMCC early so I can study. Final was at 11. Ash came around 10 and we studied till the time we had to take the test. Ugh..lets just say we hated it. Everything. The professor, the test, the course, everything. We left madd emo because our professor decides not to give us extra credit since we missed a class (because of the POH show) and thus, he doesn't want to calculate our final grade. WTF! Ash and I were really upset so we had to do something to keep our mind off of school. We decided to go to Soho and get some Rice Pudding at Rice to Riches. It's soooo yummy! Ash & I both ate Chocolate Chip Flirt; mine with graham crackers, hers with coconut. The place looks so cool and they had cool cups and spoons, which we got to keep. After that we walked around Soho, looking at random stores. We passed by this Psychic place. No one was in there, but we waited outside debating whether we should go in or not. Weirdly, the psychic was walking towards us and asked us if we wanted a reading. She walked inside and we followed her. Ash got a reading done..lol...let's just say it was interesting and cool. After that, we went to Uni Qlo and tried some stuff on. Ash bought some stuff. She headed off home. I was waiting for a phone call from my sister whether we would go to Jersey for my nephew's birthday party or not. It took us a long ass time to figure out what we were doing. I ended up having to wait for Tiff and my ateh for 3ish hours to get to the city. Apparently the E train was buggin out so they had to walk from West 4th to the WTC which is why they took madd long. They finally came around 6 ish almost 7. We took the PATH then the NJ Transit to where my cousins live. My Kuya Gilbert picked us up at the station and we drove to their house. It was really nice seeing my cousins and neices and nephews. It's been such a very very very long time since I last seen them. Everyone looked so big! They had a lot of food..even lechon! So yummy! Me and my sisters ate and we joined our little cousins, neices & nephews. They have a big basement, which is where mostly the kids stayed. It's really nice there. They have every video game station possible. Play station, nintendo, xbox, wii, ddr...everything. They also have a lot of computers, a huge ass projection screen which we watch movies with, a ping pong table, and a hockey table. Did I mention there was a bar there too? lol. Yeah. Good thing we weren't bored. There was so much to play with. We all knocked out around 4:30 in the morning and it sucks cause me and my sisters had to leave madd early like 6ish because my ateh has work. Her bff, David, picked us up and we were kind of scared that he would be late for work which started at 8am. It was already 7:15am and David just pulled up the driveway to pick us up. I seriously can't believe he woke up at 5am just to pick us up in Jersey and drop us in the city! He's so nice! David, if you're reading this, (I know my ateh told you this already), but you have an afro because it holds up your halo. lmao. Yeah, its cheesy. I know. But thank you so so so so so so much and you're a good driver! We got to West 4th....I can't believe...but we got there before 8am!!! Like how the hell did we get from deep Jersey to the city within 45 minutes! That's crazy. Anyway, David dropped us off at the train station at West 4th, which is convenient for all of us because his job is around there, and theres an F train there. We took the train and we got home around 9ish. First thing me and my sisters did right wen we got home? We said hi to our dad then we straight to our rooms and knocked the hell out. We were so fxckn tired...you have nooooo idea. So after my really really long nap..I woke up at 8 pm. lol..yes I know that's not a nap anymore. lol. More like hibernation. lol. Okay yeah...so right now I'm watching tv, and ironically, I'm kinda sorta sleepy. Tomorrow, I have to go to hunter to pay for my tuition and do something for my financial aid. Ugh...I really don't know why I'm doing that. The government hates me...I don't get any sort of financial help from them...not even 1 cent. OHHHHHHHH yess. I totally forgot something. My friends Jason Castillo and Ron were hanging out with Jeremy aka Passion, when they had a concert in Drexel & LOOK at the link! OMG. I was like so freaking happy you have no idea. I LOVE Passion. x3333333!! lol. Okay..yeah. I'm done now.

Well that's all for now. I know this blog is so friggen long. Sorry. I'm gonna go read Angels & Demons now. The movie came out and I wanna see it. So far the book is maddd good! Thanks Diana! .x3.

POTD: I always wanted to do this.
QOTD: "Families are like fudge-mostly sweet with a few nuts." >Unknown

SOTD: Feel Good Favorites Medley-Passion (Another video from Passion, because he's just too good! .x3. lol.)

0 comments: