THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

Fat ass much?

My morning or afternoon rather started with a Starbuck's iced coffee & a scone. Yum! Jason keeps making fun of me for eating. -_- While Neekz on the other hand tells me to eat because I usually eat once a day. After class I was craving cookies..soft ones. I really hate crunchy hard cookies. I find them too dry and they end up making me thirsty. I gave Diana money & she bought me peanut butter cookies. That satisfied me at the moment. I had a really big stomach ache the whole day and I felt really shitty because I got my period. Like wtf..20 days! COME ON! =[ It must be stress..from school. What's new? Anyway, Marifelle, Vargas, Neekz & I were planning to go to Quickley's but the friggen R train stops because someone pulled the emergency break. So, we ended up just going home.

I watched the basketball game with Tiff & Orlando Magic won! =D We ate pizza and cheese fries..and now I'm not doing anything.

Me and my ate aren't fighting anymore. In fact, we're gonna go shopping on Wednesday after POH. She's gonna get another tattoo..making it a total of 10. I hope she stops..because if she ends up getting a sleeve..I'll barf.

There's really not much to say. I'm just tired and I have bad cramps. So...goodnight.

Peep my friend, Ling's Youtube channel & suscribe! He has really good short films :)
youtube.com/mightymayofilms

POTD: Uh, yeah. No comment.
QOTD: "Promise only what you can deliver, and deliver more than what you promise." >Unknown

SOTD: Part Of The List-NeYo

0 comments: