THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 22, 2009

New layout

*Small update: I decided to create a new layout for my blog because the previous one I had wouldn't allow people to comment because it was a premade layout. However, since I made this on my own, now you can comment! YAY! :) This took FOREVER for me to make. It sucks cause I don't have adobe photoshop on my laptop, so I had the last resort in dealing with Microsoft Paint. Whatevs. I still like how it turned out.

Hmm, I already posted an entry for today so I won't make this one long. I won't add a POTD, QOTD, and SOTD either. I guess I can just update you on what happened the past few days.

Monday: I was suppose to go to hunter to pay for my summer class but I was just too lazy and I was happy bumming around my house in my pjs.

Tuesday: I got off my lazy ass and went to hunter to pay the tuition. I also had to go to the office of financial aid to give them some paper, and boy the line was so freakin LONG! -_- I had no choice but to stand and wait in the line for 30 minutes. I saw some of my friends there, which I was really happy about because I haven't seen them since the last day of school and I've missed them a lot! Nico came over my house to replace all of Tiff's guitar strings, although only her G string broke. Yes, a G string really does exist. l0l We ate bangus and nilaga for dinner. Madd filipino! haha.

Wednesday: My friend Lauren and her very very very cute baby, Jada, came over. Mixed babies are so pretty. Isn't she SO ADORABLE?! Playing with her is fun. She's so talkative even for 11 months..baby talk of course. lol.
Thursday: Loaf around.

Friday: Chilled with the bffs, Trish & Pree. We picked up Anthony who I haven't seen in such a long ass time, like 3ish years! I miss him! I'm glad to see that he's doing well. We drove to Witches Brew, which is a local cafe we have in my neighborhood. They have the coolest and tastiest drinks and snacks. The place looks cool, reminds me of an actual witches' asylum. lol. The walls are all black, but all the windows are wide open so the light can shine in. There's christmas lights hanging on the walls, a lot of comfy couches and sofas and small coffee tables. Did I mention about the menus? They look sooo cool! There's a variety of drinks with cool names. Like today, I had something called Sweetness which is a Caramel and Almond Roca drink. My friend had something called Slice of Summer..so yummy. We also ate a foccacia and Anthony ate a Vegan cinnabun. Here's some pics I found via the internet.
I think that's all for now. I'm watching the game with Tiff. It's funny seeing her get so into it. She talks and screams to herself a lot. Like right now..she's jumping, like a bunny, because now the score is tied. lol.

Happy Birthday Rosalyn!

Okay bye.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I've always wanted to go to Witches' Brew! :) Also I love love love mixed babies.

(tiff- UH- nie) said...

Aw! Cool layout ateh!