THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Derrick Rose is my boo ;)

I was almost late for class today, but good thing I came just in time. I ran out of my house without a jacket or a sweater, but that time it was nice out. I should have brought one with me though because at night it was fuhreezing! Thanks to Lorelie who lent me hers! :) After class I went to Brookdale to watch them dance practice for the upcoming POH show. I had a stomach ache and I got hungry. So, me, Lorelie and Carla went to McDonalds. The friggen guy who took my order took forever to give me my food! Whatevs. So after that, we went back to eat our food and stayed a little while longer. Around 8, Marifelle, Ling, Franklin, and I left to go home. The E train decides to stop for 30 minutes so I got home later than I should have. I caught the last few minutes of the Celtics vs. Bulls game and the Bulls won! YAY! DERRICK ROSE IS SO FUCKIN HOT!
Tomorrow, I'm gonna get my eyebrows threaded with my bff Michelle. After that I'm gonna go to Hunter chill there for a bit then meet up with Trish so we can go shopping. I need an outfit for the POH show. I was thinking of black shorts, stockings/tights underneath (idk what color or material yet), and my POH shirt with converses. Sounds punkish..not my style but it sounds cute. I guess we'll see.

I'm so tight right now because I can NOT find my camera!!! >=| Where the hell did it go?! I better find it before Saturday.

Tomorrow is thunderstorming. Yuck. 78..but still!

POTD: Another one from Oddee! I thought this body painting was just too cute.
QOTD: "It's not where you go or what you do, it's who you take along with you." >Anonymous

SOTD: My Boo-Usher & Alicia Keys

0 comments: