My day was pretty boring. I didn't go to POH because I had to run errands for my mom. My ateh ordered Chinese food, and we just chilled at home. I missed the debut of the POH vids which they were showing at the meeting. Sucks, I guess I'll just have to wait for the POH show to see it. Right now I'm watching the new game Phone on mtv..looks interesting.
OH YES! So I have this teal nail polish that I wanted to use for forever, but every time I try to use it, it would neverrrrr open! After like 2 months, I tried opening it and I finally got it to open! Too bad I already did my nails for this week. I guess I'll use it next week. I'm excited. lol. Isn't the color so hott?!
Tomorrow is cold. Sunny, but cooler than the past few days. 63 degrees.
POH show is 3 days away!
POTD: I love hello kitty, and this gadget is just too cute!
QOTD: "We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing." >R.D. Laing
SOTD: Simple-Ron Browz ft. Juelz Santana & Keri Hilson
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Uneventful wednesday
Posted by Joanna at 12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment