THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I feel like I'm in an oven

This is redonkulus! It's so hot in my house. 88 degress today! I asked my mom if I can open some windows, but being the freakishly paranoid overprotective mother that she is she declined my suggestion for ventilation in fear of Peeping Toms. Thus, my house feels like I'm in the Philippines. No windows open whatsoever, blinds closed and curtains remain in their normal positions. My basement, however, is nice and cool but my windows there are ground level. Of course my mom doesn't like it if I end up falling asleep on the couch there, cause ya know, the Peeping Toms..because I live in a neighborhood with pedophiles surrounding my house. Yes, it's sarcasm.

Anyway, today was like any other Tuesday. Except, my ateh called me in the morning to ask me for a favor. She wanted me to drop her clothes, shoes, & her phone charger off at her job because she wasn't able to go home the other day and get more clothes for work the next day. Her job is madd far--3 trains: F, R, and then the 1, 2, or 3! But, of course I oblige cause I'm so nice. I also gave her money for a metrocard too. Hmmm..so I did that before I went to my myth class. We got our test back! I was right. I got a C. UGH! I'm sure not proud of it, but I'm happy I did better on that test than my 1st test. Whatevs. Depending on my next test grade, I might or might not do Cred/No Cred. Today's topic was the Trojan War which is actually interesting. I paid attention and I wrote madd notes in class too! If I have time, I'm probably gonna watch Troy or Helen of Troy. After class, I went on the balcony with Marifelle, Martine, Vargas, Neeks & JP. We just chilled there while Marifelle practiced her song. She sounds really good!

When I got home, I ate pizza while watching some of the Bulls (Chicago) vs. Celtics (Boston) game with Tiff. It's funny cause I don't get the technicalities of basketball games so Tiff had to explain everything to me, which I still found confusing. I didn't get to finish the game though because I had to help my mom document stuff for her work. While helping my mom, I hear Tiff in the living room screaming at the TV, madd into it! lol. So I asked her who won and she replied, "Flippin whaacksauce gay retarded dumb ugly Celtics!" LMAO! Someone's pissed!

POH show is this saturday! 8) I'm bringing Tiff & my bffslut Michelle & hopefully my soulsistah Trish will come through too. Oh yeah, those are real nicknames for my bffs. Michelle-Michelle my Belle, Mish, bffslut & Mahalapeno. Tricia-Trish & Soulsistah. Preethi-Pree & Slitch. My sister Tiff has a lot of nicknames but I mainly use Baby Boogah, Booger, or Boogey, Munchkin in a Whole & Honey Bunches of Oats. Yeah, I know, theres a lot, but there's stories behind them. My ateh on the other hand always changes. Like just now she IMd me and I called her "butterfly hole with furry snowflakes and cornchips. " I usually call her Gi though and she calls me Josie Serandon. We're weird, I know.

Anywhoozy, it's too fxckn hot in my house. I can't think so I'm just gonna wrap this up. Fxck it, I'm gonna sleep in my nice cold basement!

Tomorrow is 58! Whoa, what a change! It's nice though cause this heat is unbearable..especially when my mom won't allow me to open my windows. I guess I'll have to wait til my dad puts the AC up. -_-

POTD: Another one of my favorite websites is Oddee. They have cool interesting lists like Top whatever of whatever and they show pics too. This one is from the Watermelon Art list. It's so cool!
QOTD: "Spring is not the best of seasons. Cold and flu are two good reasons; wind and rain and other sorrow, warm today and cold tomorrow." >Author Unknown

SOTD: Oh Happy Day-Sister Act 2 (That boy can sing! I love this movie.)

0 comments: