THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 27, 2009

Emo...punk? Is there a diff?

My day went pretty well today. Beautiful too! The sun was shining and it was nice and warm. 8) So I woke up with a text message from Ling telling me to "WAKE UP!!!!!!!" UGH! My alarm didn't go off yet so I still had a good hour left to sleep. I was sleepy still so I misread his text and I thought it said "WAKE UP!!!!! IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW CLASS STARTED ALREADY!" But no, I was so wrong. I later realized this after I jumped out of my bed and turned on the tv to watch the news and saw the time. It was still 8 something. It actually said something like "what time are you going to be in school?" -_- So, I went back to sleep & woke up around 10ish. After class I helped Jason post flyers for the POH show around Hunter. Then I went to eat & meet Marifelle at dance practice so we can take the train together. My mom called me while I was on my way home asking me to buy food for Tiff cause she was hungry. So being the nice sister I am, I told Tiff to meet me by the Pizzaria by our house & I bought her food. oOoOo...I'm so nice! lol. But she's a little brat.

On the subject about Tiff, I just wanted to point out that she is the most different from me and my sister. For one, she's the tallest, yet the youngest (-_- she's only 13), and another, she's athletic (she's in cheerleading, volleyball & basketball), punkish/emo, and listens to punk/rock/emo/screamo/alternative music. And now, she wants to learn how to skateboard (which I don't mind cause I actually like skateboarders; I'm planning to buy her one for her bday). Anyway, yeah..it's weird cause my ateh and I are so girly! We've been trying to make Tiff wear heels and atleast lipgloss, but no! She loves her converses or her vans & her jeans & a tee ensemble too much to neglect that and become a girl. lol. Whatevs. So I was listening to her ipod today and much to my surprise, I actually like a rock song...or whatever genre it is. The video will be on the bottom. It's something different..but I like the beat. BTW, I forced her to make a blog. I named it for her, cause it seemingly fit her too well. http://fershxtsngigglesx.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow is 88! Woo! Another, sunny, beautiful day! I'm lovin this summer weather. It makes me miss Philippines & Dominican Republic.

28th won't be going down. I'm guessing I'll do it on my birthday, when I'm prepared.

Ron got me these 3D glasses the other day. I popped the lenses out & painted the sides with black nail polish to cover the words. It looks like legit nerd glasses now! I love it! 8)

I should be reading for mythology and stop slacking, but that class is so annoying & boring as hell, it's hard to concentrate! WTF! (I can so relate to my quote.)

Since Nico said my blog was boring, I decided to add a new thingy majigger. Picture of the Day! =D I'm gonna try choosing pics that are weird, random, or funny. Maybe it'll NOT make my blog so dull. Thanks for the heads up Neekz. lol.

POTD: So I was on DListed reading my daily hollywood celebrity news. I love that website! It's so funny how Mike, the writer, just bashes on all the celebs. Genious hilarity! I came across this one, and it made me gag and laugh.

QOTD: "Studying without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in." >Leonardo da Vinci

SOTD: Running From Lions-All Time Low (Lovin the hair & the outfits!)

0 comments: