THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Irony

I had saturday class again today...and I was late too. We dissected a sheep's eye though, which was really interesting and yet nasty. After class I went to hunter with Ash to meet up with people there for Franklin's bday dinner thingy at night. We went to Congee Village, very tasty and fulfilling! Cheap too..especially for 12ish people! I wanted to go home right after because my mom wanted me home early since my cousin Andrew was there, but I ended up going to Space with everyone else. It was getting late already so I wanted to stay there for 5 mins then bounce, but of course 5 mins turned to 15-20 mins & I ended up having 3 shots of Soju. Madd good! I like the pineapple better than cranberry, but both are yummy. So 11:15 ish I was on the train already on my way & got home 12:45ish...not bad especially for weekend schedule! Tell me why though everytime I come home late my parents are always mad, but today my parents were okay with it. So weird! I feel like they chose when to get mad at me---whether I come home 11pm or 3am doesn't matter.

Tomorrow or today rather, Passion, Gabe Bondoc, and AJ Rafael are going to be in VA for a concert! WHY couldn't I have known this earlier?! Wacksauce.

The weather is so fxckn nice! I love it!

6 more days till the POH show! 8)

QOTD: "It is better to have one good loyal friend than to have a lot of crappy friends." >unknown

SOTD: Diva-Beyonce (This song can never get old to me!)

0 comments: