THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spur of the moment!

I know this is my second post for today, but I don't consider my first one today's blog post because I wrote that before I slept. Anywho, I was suppose to wake up at 8:30 today so I can leave my house early and have enough time to go to Crumbs and buy Ling and Franklin (whose birthday is this saturday) birthday cupcakes. Of course I immediately hit the snooze button and I fall easily back to sleep. When I finally did wake up it was 10:30, the time I was suppose to be leaving my house. =/ I managed to hurry and get ready within an hour and I was heading out of the door by 11:30. The bus and train ride took forever (as always) to get to Crumbs. Once I got there, I decided on buying the Earth Day cupcake which had a penguin and a zebra on it for Franklin (because he loves penguins) & a Lemon Meringue cupcake for Ling (which I assumed he'll like because thats the same flavor he got last time). I got to hunter by 2pm..an hour late! Whatevs. So today's meeting we gave out the POH shirts to those who paid their dues. BTW, the shirts look really good, but why is the size small HUGE?! Franklin gave me his present for the Lent bet thingy which was a big ass container of Choco Sticks...mMmm! I can't finish that whole thing by myself so I let the container float around the room to allow those who wanted some eat them. At the end of the meeting, we had ice cream cake which Carla bought for Ling and we sang him happy birthday & let him blow out his candles. After the meeting we had filming for the Twilight/E-board parody and may I add that JP who played Jessica looked sooooo fxckn funny all decked out in girly clothes & accessories. His acting was hilarious & me and Cams couldn't help but laugh (hence the many outtakes we had). It took forever to finish everything but it was really fun doing it. I can't wait to see the final product of the video that'll debut at the POH show! Hmm..after filming we had dance practice & I decided to tag along. Little did I know at that time that I later succumbed to the peer pressure of participating in the dances. So now I'm doing the cultural dance, which isn't too hard..its just a matter of practicing. On the other hand, I tried to do Jamie's modern dance to Sucker For Love by Danity Kane which looked sooooooo good, but wayyyyy tooo hard for me to follow...so I opted out of that dance. =/ So I just hung around with everyone and seeing everyone else's dances & JD's modern dance to Lemme Luv U Girl by Day 26 is so fxckn hott! Mannn, if only I had skills I would love to learn it. But I rather watch than be watched. lol. I went home about 7pm & I got home at 9 and here I am writing a blog post when I should be studying for my Greek mythology exam thats on Friday. I haven't read at all...and theres 5 chapters. Seriously, why does our professor do this to us?! Why does she act like we don't have other shxt to do and other priorities and responsibilities?! Ugh, that fxckn class pisses me offffff!! I already know I'm going to fail, knowing that I have practice from 7-9pm. Wow, fxck school & FML!

QOTD: " Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit." >E.E. Cummings

SOTD: Lemme Luv U Girl-Day 26

0 comments: