THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let bygones be bygones

The title says it all...

I've started summer class already. 8am anatomy class, which means waking up 4:45am 4 days a week, so I can leave my house 5:45am and get there in time. -_- Wack, but for some reason I've been excited to learn. lol. The professor is nice. He's funny and has some jokes, but what I do not like is how he does not give notes at all! His way of teaching is by showing us pictures from the textbook and thoroughly explains it. He's not a bad teacher, but it would've been helpful to have some notes to read from. So today, I'm writing my own notes from the textbook and it's taking forever!!! I'm not even half way done with one chapter. Ugh. Anyway, at least I get to be with Ash, Diana, Carla, & Nada which is good.

I finally got my grades back from last semester, As & Bs. I guess I'm satisfied. I wish I could have gotten straight As though. =/ I suck.

I'm almost done reading Angels & Demons. OMG! This book is SO FREAKIN GOOD! I highly suggest it, as well as Dan Brown's other well known book, Da Vinci Code, which I also enjoyed reading.

Okay, don't make fun of me, but I finally organized my nail polish & nail stuff. It's been collecting dust in my drawer, so today I bought containers to put them in. LOL. It looks so neat and organized...which is why I took pics. LOL. Wow...taking these pics makes me realize the little amount of nailpolish I have. I want to buy more now. Marifelle, lets go to our spot! ;) lol. Okay, that's all..I'm done! :)

POTD: This is fxckn scary.

QOTD: “Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” >Fulton Oursler

SOTD: No Day But Today-RENT (A song from one of my favorite musicals/movies.)


The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn

There is no future
There is no past
Thank God this moment's not the last

There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret-- or life is yours to miss.
No other road
No other way
No day but today

There's only yes
Only tonight
We must let go
To know what is alright
No other course
No other way
No day but today

I can't control
My destiny
I trust my soul
My only hope
is just to be

There's only now
There's only here
Give in to love
Or live in fear
No other path
No other way
No day but today

0 comments: