So for the past few days since I've dropped my anatomy class, I thought I would have a little free time to just chill and relax. I was wrong. My schedule is just as hectic as it was before I dropped anatomy. Less stressful, yes, but still busy busy busy! I'm really happy with what I'm doing this summer. Although anatomy was so annoying and depressing, I'm enjoying my summer and making the most of it. I'm seriously busy everyday, but I'm glad though because I have never done so many things in the summer. I'm just happy I'm not bummin around and loafin on my couch watchin tv.
Yesterday, I came home from a weekend getaway in Jersey. I had a lot of fun with my neices and nephews. Sucks that no one is really my age there, so I had nothing to talk about with them..so I just ended up playing air hockey, xbox and the wii all day. I suck at call of duty..and nazi zombies, whatever u call it. Super Mario all the way!! lol. Anywho, gosh..I never knew playing with little kids can be really really really really tiresome. I applaud all the mothers. lol. But yeah...me and Tiff were waiting for Sean who said he was suppose to come at 3. He came at 7:30pm. -_-. AND, he woke me up while I was having the best nap ever in my life. But its all good though being that I haven't seen him in a year since he's in the navy. I'm glad he was there, him and his bff Dex, because now I have someone to talk to thats my age. lol. Weird tho, the first time Sean talked about Dex was like last year and I never knew me and him had mutual friends and that he goes to FIND too. lol. What a coinkydink. We were really really bored, so we tried to play Kings and beer pong..but what fun is that if there's only 3 people playing? So, Sean and Dex were the only 1s drinking. I didn't because I wasn't in the mood and plus I can't. We just ended up playing truth or dare. It was funny and a bit awkward since there were a few youngsters listening to what we were saying. lol. Hmm..the rest of the night was basically the same, video games till 4 am and you know, typical filipino parties.....line dancing, karaoke, etc. I fell asleep earlier than every1, about 3am because I had to wake up early and go home. All in all, it was a fun weekend. I love my neices and nephews to death...they're the cutest ever.
Today, I went shopping with Trish and had Jamba Juice and fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell. I'd say my day was productive :)
Random, but I thought this was just too funny:
sweEt myst3ry (11:00:27 PM): i bought my 1st maxi dress
Neodiospada (11:00:51 PM): Is that a kind of pad?
sweEt myst3ry (11:00:58 PM): LMFAO
POTD: Why can't they make all coke bottles look like this?
QOTD: "You gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad; love what you've got, remember what you've had; always forgive, never forget, learn from mistakes but never regret. people change, things go wrong, but just remember...life goes on..." >unknown
SOTD: Revolver-Usher
Monday, June 29, 2009
No class=Still busy
Posted by Joanna at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment