THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Letters Vol. I

To Anonymous:
I try and try and try and I fall every time. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm not good enough for anything. I used to be on top of my game before. I don't know what happened. I think I'm changing for the worse and that's not how I want to become. I just want to make you happy and make you proud of me. I'm sorry I let you down. I'm still pushin, just give me time.
_________________________________________________

To Anonymous:
You're like the brother I never had. I'm glad we've gotten really close since the party in Jersey. I just wanna thank you for always being here for me especially that time when I IMd you for every little thing that happened to me in the beginning of this year. I needed you and you were just a click away. You gave me really good advice and you kept me sane and my head held high. We deff have to chill when you get back from the base. Six flags? Yes. You promised you'd teach me how to play beer pong and all those drinking games. Yeah, we gotta do that too. Anyway, I can't wait 'til you come home. Please be safe and come home in one piece. lol.
_________________________________________________

To Anonymous:
We have this love/hate relationship. I stopped countin the days. Thanks for iggin me, but hopefully this is just a "see you lata" type of thing.
_________________________________________________

To Anonymous:
I'm glad to see you smile. You don't need that extra baggage. It's been a while since you finally got on your grind and just did you. But, the shxt you be doin now-a-days is crazy. Lol. I love hearing the stories 3am in the morning. That was funny when you get like 50 text messages one right after another..wow..I'm seeing a line form. Haha. But nah, you know who I like for you. He's special. You deserve nothin but the best and I just wanna see you happy and he makes you do just that. Other than that, he's wise and has a good head on his shoulders. His looks and the fact that he got a whip is just a plus ;) lol.
__________________________________________________

To Anonymous:
You say anything thats on your mind and I love that about you. You point out my flaws, you tell me what looks ugly on me or not, you tell the truth and keep it real. Thank you, because without your criticisms, I'll prolly be doing a thousand things wrong. You're SO intelligent, witty, and funny. I admire that about you. Thank you for being a great friend...I still want to see you drunk though. Haha!
__________________________________________________

To Anonymous:
I'm nervous about this whole process. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I'm glad I get to see your face almost everyday and doing this thing will make me see you even more! YAY! lol. What really sucks though is the other priority we have to attend to. UGH. WACKNESS. Thing's would be so much easier if we didn't have to give in so much more effort and do everything ourself because he's a wack professor. He makes me want to shoot myself. Anyway, I'm excited for the other thingy majigger. Woot!
__________________________________________________

To Anonymous:
I'm glad I still keep in contact with you even after highschool. You're one of the closest people to me. I love our random moments. Oh remember this, "baby anong mangyari dito?!" "hindi mo maala? ikalasal ka sa kanya." lmao. wow. Good times...bubble tea soon..actually in a few hours. lol. Yay!
__________________________________________________

Yeah, I just needed to vent. Have fun tryna figure out who they're for. Haha.

POTD: Believe it or not, those shoes are made out of chocolate!

QOTD: "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." >Ralph Waldo Emerson

SOTD: Obsessed-Mariah Carey (LOVE this song!)

0 comments: