Friday: Met up at Diana's job to see her, Nelson & Jason. We took the train to Krystal's (my first time there!), a Filipino restaurant in Queens & we had a late lunch there. The food was really good. I ate Palabok, Diana ate Pancit, Nelson ate pork Sinigang and Jason ate beef Sinigang. I called my parents to see if they wanted anything from there. I ended up buying them Dinuguan, Pan De Sal, and Ensemada. lol. Anyway, after that, we went to Nelsy's house to get his car, then we drove to Long Island to play in the arcade at Dave & Busters. On the way there, we were bored, so I decided to call the # from Kiss Me Through The Phone. lol. Surprisingly, someone answered, who actually sounded like Souljah Boy. I got scared so I hung up. lol. Then Nelson called again and we realized it was those fan voicemail thingys. lol. We're so naive. hahaha. Okay, we finally got to Dave & Busters, (the traffic was crazy). Nelson bought a $50 game card. We all ended up playing the easy games that give a lot of tickets like the virtual jump rope. lol. In the end we had like 3,000+ tickets, which is a lot being that we only played games for like an hour-ish. Funny though, the things we bought with the tickets were mostly candy. lol. Crappy weather, but a fun day!
Saturday: Met up with Jason & Diana at Union Turnpike so we can go to Jamie's house for her Graduation/22nd Birthday Party. We got there pretty early but, it was really fun. We ate, talked, watched movies, drank, played Kings (my 1st time..I suck!), and took madd pictures. Gosh, playing Kings was so funny, especially when Vargas had to drink every 2 seconds. lmao. Poor Vargoyle..everyone picked on him, even if it wasn't his fault. lol. It was getting late already and my parents were buggin out, so I left around 11ish with Jason and Diana, Nico took the train and bus with us to make sure we got home safe. Thanks Neekz. I met up with my sisters in the bus who were also out that day. I called my parents to tell them we were together, and of course they're no longer buggin out. lol..wow. Anyway, I definately had fun. It was nice seeing a lot of my friends whom I haven't seen since Game Day or the last day of class.
Click the pictures to see the actual size.
Jamie with her lei that Jason, Diana & I got her. The flowers started falling out as the hours passed, but she still looks beautiful!Rawr! Yumz!
Today: I was supposed to go to the Filipino Day parade, but I couldn't because I have to study for my anatomy test thats coming up. Wack :( Jason Castillo is performing too! Damn, wish I could've gone! My cousins, Andrew & Paul called me today and asked if I was there so we can meet up because he's filming this Filipino rapper, I'm not sure who, but I couldn't go! It sucks because I haven't seen them in such a long ass time, even though they live 15 minutes away from me. Paul was in Vegas for a while cause he's filming music videos or something and Drew is always out and about, busy. I miss them a lot.
Paul & Drew with my nephew Brandon, kinda old pic.
An even older pic! Believe it or not, this was us about 14 years ago. lmao. L to R: Drew, me, P, ateh.
Tonight is Game 2 of the Finals! Hope the Lakers win again! >_<
NOTW: Don't make fun of me. -_- I usually do my nails once a week. So yeah..you get the idea. Both ESSIE Happily Ever After & Greenport. There's silver glitter on the tips too.
POTD: Haha! This is funny & cool.
QOTD: "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes." >Oscar Wilde
SOTD: Paparazzi-Lady Gaga (Her music videos are so weird and interesting. I like it!)
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Paparazzi
Posted by Joanna at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment