THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Finals-Game 1

Thanks to Tiff, she really got me into basketball. I watched all the games thus far and tonight is Game 1 of the Finals! All I gotta say is that Kobe is a beast...a sexy one at that. lol. Gosh, I LOVE the Lakers! I'm happy they won! :o)

Okay, enough about basketball, Happy Birthday to Jamie!!! Can't wait for Friday and the weekend to come! Tomorrow, I'm chillin with Jason & Diana in the city & Queens. Saturday is Jamie's party, then Sunday is the Filipino Day Parade! Man, I'm so busy! So little time, so much to do! On top of that, I have an anatomy test coming up, so I definitely gotta make time for that...memorize all the pictures of the chapters because that's how our professor teaches. Sigh! This is stressin me out, but what class doesn't? -_-

POTD: I wanna go here! (Hotel in China.)
QOTD: "Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat." >Malcolm S. Forbes

SOTD: Girlfriend-Bow Wow & Omarion

0 comments: