It's been a week or so since I've blogged, busy with studying my ass off for a test that I merely passed. I try really hard and yet I fail. I know I don't give myself enough credit for having at least tried, but what is the use if you still don't get to taste the fruits that success bears forth? It's not only school, matter-of-factly, this goes for life in general. Am I right?
POTD: Life
QOTD: "Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." >Barack Obama
SOTD: Whatcha Say-Jason Derulo
The original version of this song is called Hide And Seek by Imogen, a very interesting song. Here's a cover of it which I really love.
Hide And Seek by Imogen, performed by ForU
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Letting yourself down hurts more than another person letting you down
Posted by Joanna at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment