After a long day of babysitting Reika, she really is like a baby---someone always needs to watch her---I took a nap. Actually, it felt more like sleep because I had a complete dream within those few hours. 2 words: sad & touching.

Before I explain what happened in my dream, I have to give you a brief synopsis of my family 4 years ago. 4 years ago it was 2005 and was also the year I lost one of the most important people of my life. My Tito Noel was like a second father to me, other times he was more like a father figure because he was always home playing with me and my sisters while my real father was always working. He was known as the jokester, the dancer, the karaoke king, and the bartender of all our family parties. Living with him practically all of my life, it was inevitable that my sisters perceived him like a dad, and to him, we were like his children. It hurts me to think that his real children, Kris & JC, didn't get to know how wonderful of a person he was. Tito Noel moved to the US when his children were still young, leaving them with his wife, Tita Em, so he can work and save money to bring his whole family here. Unfortunately, colon cancer weakened him til his very last breath, but when he had chemotherapy and although the radiation and chemicals changed his appearance, his spirits and will to fight never diminished. My other uncle, Tito Ely (the husband of my aunt whose house burned in Brooklyn) passed away from lung cancer in 2008. Although I wasn't as close to him as I was with my Tito Noel, I loved his so much and admired the love he had for my aunt and all his grandchildren. He too fought till his very last breath until he died in the arms of my aunt while they were both saying their prayers. I miss both of my uncles so much and I just want to let them know that I love them.

My dream began upstairs on my living room floor. My friends were there just talking and chillin, and then I realized my Tito Noel was sitting on the floor next to me playing with Reika on his lap. I said to him, "OMG Tito Noel, you're here! How are u doing? How do you like it up there?" Still frail and thin, but healthier from when I last seen him in the hospital, he replied with a smile on his face, "Oh I love it there! It's so nice and peaceful and I'm happy!". I said, "Ohh that's great! I wish when I die, I'll be there with you too." He smiled and then hugged me. I then asked, "Did you see Tito Ely? How is he? Tell him I said hi." Tito Noel wasn't smiling anymore & with a solemn look on his face he said, "Oh nooo...he's not there yet." Upset, I started crying and asked, "Is it because no one is praying for him?" He answered, "Yeahh." I was really sad now. My bff, Michelle then asked me to ask my Tito Noel if the Immaculate Mary got the letter she wrote to her. But 1st, I asked her why did she write a note, and she told me that she was just really sad one day and needed a way to release her feelings. And so, I asked my Tito Noel and he said, "Ohh yeah. She said she didn't read it though because in her heart she already knows what you wrote and how you feel. But she showed me the letter and she was crying because she felt bad for how you were feeling." Then all of a sudden, we all ended up on my deck staring into the night sky.

As soon as I woke up I went to my other aunt and told her my dream and I just started bawlinggggg. Idk...it just made me sad. I said a little prayer for my Tito Ely. Anywho, just wanted to say that this isn't the 1st dream I've had about my Tito Noel or Tito Ely. I don't mind...I know its their only way of visiting me. I miss them so much and I love them so much. R.I.P. Tito Noel & Tito Ely. <3