THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Buncha stuff!

I hate not updating my blog in long periods because I know my next blog is gonna be 50 pages long. Anyway, this week has been eventful, busy, funny, interesting, tiring, etc.

Wednesday: I went to the queens center with my sisters. We shopped for a bit then we went to 14th street because we had dinner reservations at Cosi. I love the food there, especially the alpine chicken and pita bread with hummus! Yum! My ateh's friend works there so he hooked us up. So freaking nice because he charged us only a fraction of what we should have paid. And, he's cute. lol. Okay...after that, we went to the union square and sat on the steps because there were a bunch of skaters and people dancing so we just watched them. Heading towards the train station, Tiff dropped my ateh's blackberry and the trackball fell out. We were looking for it for over 30 minutes and we still couldn't find it. It was freakin hard because it was already night and it's hard to see what's on the ground. Funny, there was like a business man who walked up to us and asked what happened...I mean it's funny because you see 3 asian girls crouching on the floor looking for something & madd people were looking at us weird. lol. He offered to help us but we said we could manage. Then like 5 minutes later, 6 skater boys walked up to us and just started helping us look for the trackball. After a good 30ish minutes, we gave up. My ateh was so pissed and when she got home, she found the trackball in her bag. -_- wow.

Thursday: I helped my mom paint the kitchen a caramel color. It looks really nice, if I do say so myself. :)

Friday: LIPS for KILLA SEASON! Shout out to Camz, Happy Birthday!!! Love you! So much fun! The drag queens are such beautiful woMEN and their makeup is fxckin sick! Hmm...lots of singing, dancing, jokes, laughs, etc. After that, some of my girls slept over my house...and let me tell you...it was not even a sleepover..more like freakin work! Dancin our asses off till 4am. lol. ;)
Lips, you already know it's gonna be fun:
With the Birthday Girl, Camz:
Our fantabulous waitress, All Beef Patty:

Some of the queeniez:

Yummies:

Sunday: I woke up to endless ringing of the house phone and my cell phone since 4am. I didn't bother to pick it up because I thought it was my ateh calling me to open the door for her. lol. BUT, no. Around 7am, my father saw on the news that a fire broke out on Avenue K in Brooklyn and saw that my cousin was talking about "almost losing everything." GET THE FXCK OUT?! My dad got really scared because his sister lives there. He tried calling the house but no answer, he tried calling their cellphones but its busy. So he just waited to see if they'll call again. And finally, they did. Thank God that they're all okay, my cousin, her children, my aunts, everyone. It was actually their next door neighbor's house that burned down completely and cost the lives of 2 people. =[ I feel really sad and horrible. The fire was so powerful that it also burned the side of my aunt's house, burned my aunt's 2 cars, and shattered all the windows. =[ The firefighters didn't allow them to go back inside until the investigation was over and they thought it would be safe. Around 1pm, they allowed them back in to get their valuables but they had to hurry because the firefighters were afraid that the burned house might collapse onto theirs. Right after church, my father and Tiff drove straight to Brooklyn to pick up my 2 aunts. I however couldn't go because I had to go to Hunter for something. =[ As much as I wanted to be there for them and see if everything was alright, I couldn't tag along. Everyone in my aunt's house had to separate. My 2 aunts are staying with me. My cousin, husband, and their children are staying in Jersey. As soon as I finished doing what I had to do at Hunter, I went straight home. My two aunts (my father's sisters), were already at the house. I looked at what little valuable things my aunt brought with her: a few clothes, toothbrush, and the best part....a huge picture frame of my Tito Ely, her husband, who passed away last year. =[ That made me cry right then and there and it really touched me. Like, doesn't that give you the feeling of like "awwww" or "kawawa" and makes you want to hold your heart? It certainly did for me! Anyway, my nenang was also there to visit them. My family from Jersey, my aunts, uncles, and their children all came over later at night to visit my aunts, asking if they're all okay, what happened, etc. The unfortunate events is really sad and traumatizing, especially for my cousin's husband who told the woman from the top floor to jump, but didn't because she was pregnant, which inevitably cost her her life. Although it's a very upsetting event, I also see it as a miracle and a blessing, knowing that my whole family is alive and well. Thank God their cars didn't explode and cause their house to burn down as well. I'm just glad and grateful everything is alright.

Tiff went to Jersey with my cousins and she's sleeping over there till Thursday. I admit, I kind of miss her now that I don't have anyone to make fun of. =[

Okay, on the lighter side, last week my ateh's coworker brought his dog to work which he's selling. And guess what, it's coming home to us this tuesday!!! =D God, I'm so freaking excited, my first real pet in 2o years other than a fish, hamster, or turtle! Her name is Reika and she's a Siberian Husky! :)
Ateh & Reika:

POTD: Look at this bar!! I wanna go here!
QOTD: "All lost things are material things, but it's the memories that we're attached to that makes it hard to let go." >me

SOTD: That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings

0 comments: