Seemingly so, I've lost track of updating my blog. Why? Life has been hectic and busy lately, but I enjoy every moment of it. Now, to tell you all what happened in the past 2 weeks, that is if I can remember.
I'm not quite sure if I'm reiterating myself, but we had Reika for 1 week then we gave her back to Shac (former owner/my sister's coworker) because both of my sisters turned out to be allergic :( Giving her back was so hard and so sad for us. Who knew you can grow to love something in such a little amount of time. My sister called Shac quite often and asked about her and he told us that Reika hasn't eaten for 3 days and she's moping around with her head held low. Not only that, she slept at the pound because Shac is in the process of moving to a luxury apartment that doesn't allow dogs, which is why he's trying to find Reika a home. It was really heartbreaking to hear how she was doing so my sisters and I kept begging my parents if we can take her back. One day at 1am, my mom called me and my sisters down for a "family meeting" and usually when we have those discussions, it's prolly because we're in trouble. Lol. So, my ateh asked my mom, "is it because we curse too much?" HAHAHA. Wow.. My mom just said to come down and I was relieved to find out that we were going to get Reika back tomorrow which happens to be my mom's birthday (July 26th). What a great present right?! Seriously, the house hasn't been the same without Reika and now that we're getting her back for good felt so surreal! She's so freaking cute. It's hard to get around the city with her without being stopped like 5o,000 times and asking to pet her. What can I say...she's an attention whore and she hates being alone. She has her moments, like throwing tantrums and eating my mom's plants like she's a vegetarian, but I love her so much and I couldn't be happier now that she has a home.
Tomorrow, or today rather (it's 1am), my Tito, Tita, and my cousin, are coming from the Philippines. My parents will be picking them up at the airport, while my sisters and I finish cleaning the house. Seriously, my mom is such a clean freak and a germaphobe. I think being a microbiologist and analyzing bacteria for a living made her that way. She loves cleaning and whenever someone comes over, the house has to be cleaned from the basement to the 3rd floor. She took this whole week off to clean...seriously, I felt like I was cleaning as if the President was coming to stay at our house. lol. We updated some things and rearranged some furniture. We bought a new plasma TV, new lighting, painted walls, renovated our computer room, new furniture, etc. I must say though, it looks nicer and more modern. Sunday, we'll be giving my relatives a tour around the city, take them to the St. Patrick's Cathedral, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Builiding, Madame Tussauds, eat at restaurants, blah blah blah. Long day, but it'll be fun. I just hope the weather will be beautiful.
Anyway, I have a shxtload of stuff to do and look forward to. I'm excited for a lot of things and I'm just hopin for the best in the future!
Oh yes, Happy Happy Happy 20th Birthday to my bff, Slitch! .x3.
POTD: Since it's summer, I thought it'd be appropriate to show this, but this tan is so not kosher.
QOTD: "Life is too short to be anything less than happy." >unknown
SOTD: Invented Sex-Trey Songz ft. Drake
VOTD: Dance to Beyonce "Video Phone" (Those boys are so fierce.)
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Word vomit
Posted by Joanna at 12:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment